Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Long time no blog.....


I know i know, its been a while! I haven't been on here to actually complete an entry since i got tagged but even before that - donkey years. If you open my edit thingie - i have several entries saved as drafts but have they been completed - NAHHH more like deleted :)
Anyways, not a whole lot has been going on here, ive been trying to be on my best behavior here at work cos me and one babe i work with got into it a week ago and she's lucky im trying to get another position here thereby making sure i impress the boss or else i would have shot her with a machine gun in her dirty mouth straight up.

This heffer (heiffer) spell it however works for you - must have been having a bad day or pmsing or was having man issues because i asked her a simple question about some accounting checks we have to go thru because of bloody sarbanes-oxley. Anyways, she was short with me at first, me not thinking asked her another question and that was what tore the roof down. I was sposed to have met with her the previous day so she could cross train me on some stuff and i completely forgot so i went outside to gist with one of my work buddies on how i could get more of that corporate cheese. Anyways, while me and this guy were gisting outside (cos the weather was lovely) we forgot that the fountains are pretty close to where the smokers congregate o. This babe or someone must have been smoking and seen us gisting instead of me working LOL and she got mad at me the next day. Talking about she waited for me but i was no where to be found and i didnt make an effort to reschedule with her and this morning, instead of me to talk to her about it - i was on the phone - and not only on the phone but for 3 hours!!!! She now went on to say that everybody in the office had noticed it bla bla bla - and they all talked about it. Thats when the shot would have gone off in her mouth - stupid girl - First of all, i then realized that okkk she and her buddies had been watching me and gossiping but not only that i had been BUSTED! I wasnt on the phone for 3 hours but of course i had been gisting for a little bit. These Oyinbo ppl ehn, they watch you and while you thinkthey're laughing at your jokes and going for happy hour with you. Then that nite she wrote me an apology letter talking about she was tired and frustrated and bla bla bla. * As for that position i was eyeing, i now got invited for the interview and who was in there on the interviewing panel - yep u gotit!!! That looselipped babe - and one of the questions they asked me was if i had any conflict with a team member while working with them and i nicely looked her in the eye and smiled while my mouth said no :) Politics baby!


OK on to more fun stuvvs, I read Dilichi's Blog yesterday and i was loving the topic!! Seems like a guys telling babes that their relationship should be on the downlow is more common than i thought. So i will tell a little story about my own experience which anytime i think about - i laugh ehnnnn! I met this guy about 5 yrs ago - shortly after i graduated from college and he had just come to Houston from London. ***Beware London guys***. Anyways, he was there on 'bizness' for about 3/4 months and when i say this guy was FOINE - he sure was! He looked like a dark chocolate Tyson Beckford and i kid you not! His nephew and niece, who were 4 & 6 then - when they saw pics of Tyson in mags and on a bus - they shouted Uncle See your picture!! I met him at my friend's birthday pari and this friend had been shadowing him sef... she called him 'stripper' so i'll call him that for the purpose of this blog. Anyways, she was flirting and playing with him that nite when i walked in and me and homeboy had a connexion. Apparently he was having something with my mentioned friend's older sister and was enjoying the attention from the little one but i digress. Anyways sha that nite, we start talking and it escalated a bit to romancing and homeboy wanted it on the dl because of the sisters above and also he had a permanent babe in Jand!!! - forget my FBI skills o - anyways just in case a lot of you are saying - kai Never! Once a guy tells me lets keep things under wraps Im outtie- let me just remind you of how fine Tyson Beckford is.

**Disclaimer - im not feeling Tyson again o - ive got my own Brad Pitt :)

To my blog-girls going on Vacays (- Londonbuki & Biodun) enjoy the fun in the sun! I know i surely will this weekend and will be back to update laters! Ciao

9 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Onada said...

DL my buttocks. I dare anyone to come tell me that BS! lol. hahaha. i gotta go read dilichis blog. I havent seen her comments around lately.

Meanwhile, that girl u work with is she on crack that she's putting her frustrations on you? tell her to take time oh@

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Adaure said...

WHY CAN'T MY WEAVE LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!!lol

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Pilgrimage to Self said...

The African Food Blog has launched, please visit www.africanfoodblog.blogspot.com to see how you can be a part of it. thanks!

PS - spread the word

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger TaureanMinx said...

R they Rkelly????lolllllllllll Me crack meself up. Anyways T, good to read a blog from you. Do it more often please! I'm going to Dilichis blog. Ciao

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Dilch said...

Babe, how far
You didn't finish the story, or is it just me?? So what happened with the guy?????

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Bella Naija said...

Tyson is lookin a lil 'suspect' these days.....

http://bellanaija.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Mona said...

yea pls keep us posted :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Biodun said...

hey girl, thanks for the shout out, I remember when I had 2 learn about the sarbanes-oxley law crap in college, anyways pls update ur blog, we want more, lol

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger LondonBuki said...

Hey Trendy Cosmo... It's been a long long time since you updated your blog... wassup now?

Me I am not feeling Tyson anymore sha.

Oh yeah and like Biodun said... Thanks for the "shout out", although it feels like I never went on holday :-(

Have a nice weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home