Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I got Tagged!

I got tagged by London Buki and Adefunke so here's my AtoZ


Accent – Funkilized!
Booze – anything sweet will get me - when it tastes too much like alchi thennn nahhh dude!
Chore I hate – Washing dishes - i like to cook and then have someone else finish the clearing up for me
Dogs/Cats –None men! Maybe a little cute maltese or something but i cant stand dog hair on my clothes or furniture
Essential electronics – Cell Phone... not really a gadget person
Favourite perfume - Dior Addict/Angel - im a perfume person so the list can keep going and going and going hehe
Gold/silver – Both
Hometown – Delta
Insomnia – Never been a problem
Job title – Accounting Analyst - whatever the heck that means?!?
Kids - Not yet
Living arrangements – not sure what this answer is supposed to be....House?
Most admired trait - my sezzy smile.
Number of sexual partners – Whos counting?
Overnight hospital stays – Never had to yet - im scared of hospitals oooo... Deathly afraid of IV's aka drip too
Phobia - live chikens...ahhhh i like them better dead!
Quote – anyone that inspires and has a good message - i like.
Religion - Christian
Siblings - 3 brothers
Time I usually awake – Alarm goes off at 6am but i snooze till about 6.20am
Unusual talent – cant think of it joo
Vegetable I refuse to eat – does pawpaw count? ok ok for the posh ppl - papaya(YUCK)!!
Worst habit - surfing d net at work
X-rays – plenty - recently had one done of my chest cos hospital diagnosed a chest infection!
Yummy foods I make – Bankolemo stew (thanks Gabs), curry chikin and just took up baking!
Zodiac sign – Virgo

5 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger TaureanMinx said...

whats up girl! Pawpaw is delicious. Who told u u were sezzzyy?

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Adunni said...

Nice list ....... sorry what's bankeolemo stew and how is it made. I only know of bankeolemo rice.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Onada said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG NOW!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Onada said...

AND WHATS WRONG WITH PAW PAW...IT LOVELY MEN

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger ToyinE said...

bankeolemo stew is whats served on the rice or ofada rice. Its the palm oil & green pepper stew thats just too bunzzz

@onada - im updating it nowww - ive just been crazily busy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home